Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Share the joy

Today I was deeply moved because I found that someone had left the following comment in the post where I said I would pray for the intentions people listed when on retreat:

"Sister, the prayer I left with you was answered, and today I was able to receive Communion for the first time in more than twenty years. You will always remain in my prayers with deep gratitude."

I can only rejoice in God's grace at this! It's so wonderful to see how he truly does answer our prayers, even when in our human way of looking at things it seems there is no solution. God always has a solution. I'm also grateful that the person who received the grace went back to post the comment. Not that I can claim the credit for it, since it's God who gives the grace. But in his wonderful providence God allows us to intercede for each other and in the communion of saints there is this wonderful exchange of graces.

Praise God!

1 comment:

Moneybags said...

It's so wonderful when a prayer is answered. I take much comfort in Our Lord's mercy through Mary's prayers.

Thank you for all of your prayers for everyone during your retreat.

Since you are a religious sister, I wanted to know if you know of any really good US seminaries. I plan on becoming a priest and am starting to do the research.

Thanks,
God Bless you

ShareThis