Thursday, August 10, 2006

Terrorist plot averted

The foiled plot to blow up ten planes is the big item in the news right now. Thank God that a big tragedy was averted and lives saved. When things like this happen, I always wonder if it was in answer to someone's prayer that God would prevent it.
In her autobiography, St. Therese had a reflection about things like this. It's been a while since I've read it, but it was about how we should be even more grateful to God to realize what evils he prevented us from reaching us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been on many planes in my short life, but I still can't get used to it. Yesterday when I heard about this evil plot, I could only think about you sisters who fly so often, and when a plane goes down, I cannot help but think about a sister on the plane. I pray that God will always protect you from that and pray that the people who wish harm will be taken care of.

Marta said...

Hi !! I' m one girl from Croatia. ( My english is bad so I hope you will understand me :)
I hear about terrorist plot averted it in the news !!

ShareThis