Friday, December 01, 2006

What accent do you have?

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia

The Inland North

The Midland

The South

Boston

The West

North Central

What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

I'm originally from Long Island, NY, (or should I say "Lawn Guylan") so this came out fairly accurate.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I have no accent. ;)

The quiz says I am from "The West" and most people would say I don't have an accent. One of my roommates in college tried for months to detect an accent in my voice. One night I was very tired and my voice was slower than usual. She jumped up and said, "YOU HAVE A MEXICAN ACCENT!!" It was so funny (and actually true - my father is from Mexico City and I grew up in a Hispanic community, speaking Spanish all my life).

ShareThis