Saturday, December 23, 2006

Women Affirming Life breakfast

Last Saturday I attended a meeting of Women Affirming Life (thanks to Lisa for alerting me to this picture which was on Cardinal Sean's blog!)
Sr Christine is on the left and Sr Mary Frances on the right (I'm in the middle).
They had some excellent speakers who talked about promoting a culture of life. Two of the women were from the philosophy faculty at Boston College. It's very heartening to know that there are good faculty members like them who are doing their best to communicate to their students the Church's view on life issues. A group of young women from Boston College also attended.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

That sounds so neat! Aww...Tell Sr. Mary Frances I said Hi and give her a hug for me! I haven't seen her since July/August!!! Thanks!

:-)

ShareThis