Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back from the NCCL

I got back on Friday from the book display we had at the catechetical conference. It went quite well and we met a lot of people--many DRE's and people who work in diocesan offices for catechesis.

One funny thing. We had to rent a car to get around, and when we picked it up, the lady who helped us said, "it's a grandma key." Puzzled, I asked her, "What's a grandma key?" I thought maybe it was something like a valet key but I had no clue as to what it was. She replied, "It's like a Ford Taurus."
Then I realized what she was really saying: it was a Grand Marquis!

2 comments:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Awesome! That's a good one for The Readers Digest, Sister! Super funny!

Charity Therese said...

Hahaha!
That's really funny!
I've been checking out your blog for a few months and I really like your blog and I look forward to reading it everyday! :-)

ShareThis