Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter egg hunt


That's me in the middle with the yellow bag.
Up to now I've been the undefeated champion of our annual Easter egg hunt. But this year I came in second. However, I disputed that because it was really a tie. We used plastic eggs outside because otherwise the turkeys eat them.
But they actually tried to eat the plastic eggs too, so one of the eggs I found was just a half shell. So technically I had 29 and a half eggs, whereas the winner had 30 whole eggs.

3 comments:

marthatherese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marthatherese said...

Even though you came in second for your annual egg hunt, you are #1 in HIS eyes. Wish I was there to see you in action and to cheer. Have a very blessed Easter Season.
mt :)

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Heehee, Sister, that is so cute! Happy Easter, I'm so glad you had a joyful day!

ShareThis