Sunday, June 03, 2007

The Pope's new book

I just obtained a copy of Pope Benedict's new book on Jesus and started to read it over this weekend. It's tremendous! Every Catholic should read it. It has so much food for thought that it's the kind of book that one can go back to again and again.
In the introduction, he says that the book is not an exercise of the papal magisterium. It's something he wrote on his own as a scholar, so he says that everyone is free to contradict him! He must certainly be a very humble man. As I read it I'll do more posts about it.
If you have read it, please leave your comments about it. Thank you!

1 comment:

Robin L. in TX said...

I will hopefully be getting my copy sometime in the next week or so. I can't wait!

In Christ's peace and joy,

Robin L. in TX

ShareThis