Friday, August 24, 2007

Thought from Bl. James Alberione

I Am a Miracle of God

Your mercy is infinite;
I will never be able
to fully understand it.
I want to adore it
more than examine it.
How is it that you chose me,
a small creature,
a great sinner,
whom you already knew
would betray your expectations?

I am a miracle of God!
Your call of the Twelve
transformed them;
your call to me
has made me a new person.

I am immersed in Christ:
his interests are my interests;
his doctrine, my doctrine.
My life is that of Christ.
I carry out his works,
or better, he carries them out in me.

3 comments:

RUDIE said...

I like this very good. Miracle of God! it´s good to now. God is great! Bless :) from Norway

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

This is a good one! I am going to blow it up and put it on our classroom wall for the kids!

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

love the blog..

ShareThis